Feb 27, 2020 0324 Eastern
Your Character Name?
Aden Collins, Warden
Their BYOND Key
SirGarretofOH
Their Char: D-von Blackthorn

Approximate time and date of the incident
3am EST

I cyroed as warden of the round, and observed the above mentioned offender take my body out of cyrotube and then beat it, then place it back before cyroing himself. I have logs:

D-von Blackthorn (follow says, "have a good hour.
Luke Blumanstein (follow says, "Well, that'd be the roundhouse kick dinner."

Joseph Steel (follow says, "How much is in that..."

Cledus Davis twitches.

Cledus Davis twitches.

Jasper Davis (follow says, "Watcha doing."

Luke Blumanstein (follow says, "Our house speciality burrito with space fries, onion rings and a banana cream pie."

Cledus Davis gestures, "nothing."

Shade of Zackary Bashline (follow says, "Dark."

Cledus Davis twitches.

Shade of Zackary Bashline (follow says, "Spooky."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D-von Blackthorn slammed his black high-top down hard onto Aden Collins's head!

Cledus Davis giggles.

D-von Blackthorn slammed his black high-top down hard onto Aden Collins's head!

Aden Collins looks momentarily disoriented.

Shade of Zackary Bashline (follow says, "Etc."

D-von Blackthorn stomped down hard on Aden Collins's head!

D-von Blackthorn starts putting Aden Collins into the cryogenic freezer.

Cledus Davis drools.

PM to-Staff (CLOSE): D-von has assaulted my croed body

Lunair Blackwind (follow says, "Quite."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Admins (0):

Current Moderators (0):

Current Developers (0):

Joseph Steel (follow says, "Right. Well im quite full sir. Thank you so much."

D-von Blackthorn starts climbing into the the cryogenic freezer.

Liz May: really?

Luke Blumanstein (follow says, "No problem."

D-von Blackthorn: he was a dick to me all day

Cledus Davis drools.

Liz May: Im gonna complain about that

D-von Blackthorn: it was not a fun experinece

Luke Blumanstein (follow says, "Be sure to tell your friends."

Cledus Davis twitches.

Comm IM - Joseph Steel's communicator -> Lunair Blackwind's communicator: So. Is it possible to further upgrade this mining mech?

Comm IM - Lunair Blackwind's communicator -> Joseph Steel's communicator: still awake?

Cledus Davis moans!

D-von Blackthorn: like just

Cledus Davis moans!

D-von Blackthorn: constant

Comm IM - Lunair Blackwind's communicator -> Joseph Steel's communicator: It is.

Cledus Davis drools.

D-von Blackthorn: even in looc

Liz May: expect some action

Cledus Davis moans!

Cledus Davis twitches.

D-von Blackthorn: look im sorry

Liz May: no you arent

D-von Blackthorn: he was just the worst

Comm IM - Lunair Blackwind's communicator -> Joseph Steel's communicator: bring me additional steel and i will.

Comm IM - Joseph Steel's communicator -> Lunair Blackwind's communicator: I am quite awake. thank you.

Liz May: I am going to make a compalint genius

Liz May: enjoyyour ban

D-von Blackthorn: for

D-von Blackthorn: what?

[Common]Arrivals Announcement Computer (followstates, "Grace Kent, Psychiatrist, has arrived to the city."

Liz May: you cant uncyro someone and beat them up

Cledus Davis makes a struggling, painful gasp.

Comm IM - Lunair Blackwind's communicator -> Joseph Steel's communicator: Two stacks of steel is what I need to upgrade your mech.

Cledus Davis moans!

D-von Blackthorn: i mean its not really gonna do anything..

Lunair Blackwind (follow says, "And now we wait."

Cledus Davis twitches.

Liz May: its going to get you banned

Cledus Davis twitches.

D-von Blackthorn: i didnt like steal from them

Cledus Davis gestures, "dad?!"

Shade of Zackary Bashline (follow says, "Fun."

Liz May: griefer

Cledus Davis twitches.

Comm IM - Joseph Steel's communicator -> Lunair Blackwind's communicator: And anything for your own work?

D-von Blackthorn: really

D-von Blackthorn: jow

Central Polluxian Government Update

Payroll

Hourly payroll has been processed. Please check your bank accounts for your latest payment.

Cledus Davis moans!

Liz May: logged and reported

Cledus Davis gestures, "i have sinned."

D-von Blackthorn: ok..

D-von Blackthorn: im like

D-von Blackthorn: confused\

Jesus Ranthen (follow says, "Sup."

Cledus Davis twitches.

That's a cryogenic freezer.

A man-sized pod for entering suspended animation.

Joseph Steel waves

Current Players:

ArtofWASD

BigBaller23

Fisk06

GiornoMicrofono

Keinto

Leando

Liz May

LostXeno

Maveriknight

Physicalbonehead

SirGarretofOH

TheAmazingMan97

TheDemonPizza

TheUsergamer

YetAnotherTroper

Total Players: 15

D-von Blackthorn: i cannot tell if your..

Comm IM - Lunair Blackwind's communicator -> Joseph Steel's communicator: some of that steel Is for my own work. i've run out in the more steel-intensive fabricators. oh, bring a little bit of diamond as well if you have it.

[Common]Cryogenic Oversight (followstates, "Jenna Miller, Xenoarchaeologist, has entered long-term storage."

The cryogenic freezer hums and hisses as it moves Jenna Miller into storage..

Jesus Ranthen (follow asks, "Nice night right?"

Cledus Davis drools.

Current Admins (0):

Current Moderators (0):

Current Developers (0):
Howdy Liz, I first want to say that I'm sorry for not getting to this sooner, and that the player in question (@Dvonthedonuts ) will be talked to about this and told to give an apology post haste. This is unacceptable behavior and the player in question will get yet another warning in addition.

However, you have not behaved either in this case. While I was on last night, you threatened Dvon after I didn't answer your ticket. (My fault, I was in bed and left myself idling.) After I got up to get water and noticed the conversation in looc, I jumped in and I told I would take care of it tomorrow. You said that was fine and you backed off, which was the mature to do. What wasn't mature, was then spawning as another character and trying to gank Dvon later on after you assumed I was away. I do want to ask what that was about considering you did it once I walked away, he was mid conversation and I didn't see any build up regarding any sort of crime.

Please do answer when you have the time.
Hi, definitely The Irate Gamer here, and I'm here to tell you about my newest series on my youtube channel Chris NEO;

Geek Time.

Please watch and subscribe and also give a like! I'm still relevant! Right?
(02-29-2020, 01:44 AM)The Irate Gamer Wrote: Howdy Liz, I first want to say that I'm sorry for not getting to this sooner, and that the player in question (@Dvonthedonuts ) will be talked to about this and told to give an apology post haste. This is unacceptable behavior and the player in question will get yet another warning in addition.

However, you have not behaved either in this case. While I was on last night, you threatened Dvon after I didn't answer your ticket. (My fault, I was in bed and left myself idling.) After I got up to get water and noticed the conversation in looc, I jumped in and I told I would take care of it tomorrow. You said that was fine and you backed off, which was the mature to do. What wasn't mature, was then spawning as another character and trying to gank Dvon later on after you assumed I was away. I do want to ask what that was about considering you did it once I walked away, he was mid conversation and I didn't see any build up regarding any sort of crime.

Please do answer when you have the time.
Well, I have no way of knowing if youre in or not. I am genius but not psychic. Secondly I was still rather pissed, so Justice was metted out by my taking the offender mister D-von to the Northwest corner of the city and batonning him to death. It made me feel better doing this. I got banned for 'griefing'. I did not grief, I simply took revenge on something I felt wasnt being dealt with. I was on my way out of the server anyway, I wasnt returning so I had zero to lose. Cassy, please make a real ban reason aside from griefing. This wasnt a grief, im not sorry that you feel grievience towards me. If Im ghonna grief you, itll be from external sources such as DDOSing your servers address. I would suggest you get off of your high admin-horses and stop poking people so much. Also stop trying to use the things players have done in the past against them, this is a game, stop trying to belittle and boss people about. I dont think admins have much in the way of real life, so they have to treat others in game the way other people treat them IRL. Such a shame. SS13 could be so much better w/o banning mins.

I wont be loggging back into this forum account, for I bet what I have said will get my forum account banned. You can ban me all you like, but you cannot ban free speech.
>i am genius but not psychic

literally a virgin
If you kill the same character with one 100% different from the original on the conflic, that is basicallt metagrudge and grief.
I also forgot to mention that D-von told me in LOOC that the mins simply brushed the incident off. Which was what tipped me into doing what I did.

Goodbye ss13.
https://i.imgur.com/P3YSKZD.png
https://i.imgur.com/GdbWcvF.png

For the sake of transparency, this is a PM I received from the reported player shortly after this incident. Checked into this topic for the first time and phew.

Best of luck with what you want to do.

Clearly, bullets have been dodged here.
[Image: 0b4381b3313e3e2f9740a71a13439a08.jpg]