Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zega_Valentinus - Trial Moderator Application
World Server Staff Application

Basic Information
Byond Account: Zega_Valentinus
Character Name(s): Nora Rhodes, Melanie Vieweg, Erika Vieweg, Annika Carpenter, Mark Rhodes, Celeste Dryfus
Discord username + tag: Kaiserin Zeggie#2499.
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Usual Activity Times?: 10am-10pm Weekends, 4pm-10pm Weekdays

Experience
How long have you played SS13?: 3 Years
How long have you played on World Server: 10-11 months
Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: Nope, but I do moderate discord servers often.
Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: Not in any server.

Personal Questions
Why do you play SS13?: It's honestly one of the best games I've played so far.
What makes World Server appealing??: When I got into SS13, I grew into it quickly. I became a regular on paradise, and made some friends. What I realized, though, was that it was the same stuff all over again. You never made an impact on the server, despite it supposed to be a roleplay. Everything that happens doesn't carry onto the next round and what you did as a character and player had no impact other than the round they were in. World is different to me, obviously. It has a story, and thrilling rounds. People remember you, and what you do actually can make a difference in the large scope of things.
Why do you want to be on staff? I've noticed quite often that there's a lot of rounds where staff members seem to be struggling, and there's been plenty of rounds where someone just joins, goes 'NO ADMINS ON REEE' and goes on a killing spree. With lots around, I feel like the need for active mods are much more crucial than it's ever been. So, count me in. I know I'll be relatively nervous, but I'll try to give a helping hand.

Staff Team Specific Questions
Which Staff Team are you applying for? OOC/Administrative
Which position are you applying for? Trial Moderator
What does this staff team do? Moderators try to make sure the game is a fun and enjoyable environment for everyone. There's just some people, or some game bugs, that will go out and try to ruin everyone's fun and it's up to the moderators to make sure the servers are clean and no one is breaking the rules.
Why would you be a good fit? I've had a lot of experience moderating for discord servers, and I try to be as professional I can be when I'm on the job. I try not to see the rules as black and white, but I know people will take advantage of others or loopholes and I'm always ready to land a just punishment on someone no matter if they're a regular or friend to myself.

Anything Else You Want to Add: pls be my fren
Accepted for Trial