Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dapo's Staff App
World Server Staff Application

Basic Information

Byond Account: dapocalypse

Character Name(s): Ned Johnson[ded], Clementine Johnson, Sofia Bradshaw, Chris Brunner, GunCorp Unit 001

Discord username + tag: (Specify your discord username and tag [Example#0001]. dapocalypse#7528

Timezone: PST

Usual Activity Times?: 12pm-10pm

Experience

How long have you played SS13?: 2 years

How long have you played on World Server: Couple months

Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: No

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: No

Personal Questions

Why do you play SS13?: I enjoy the depth and the ability to interact with others.

What makes World Server appealing??: The permanence of actions and the consequences they have, enables building upon previous rounds.

Why do you want to be on staff? There is a notable lack of staff at times I am on, I noticed others were applying and I thought I would pitch in. I have free time due to current circumstances so I have to do min things.

Staff Team Specific Questions

Which Staff Team are you applying for? Moderation

Which position are you applying for? TMod

What does this staff team do? Enforce the rules of the server, prevent greytiders from ruining the experience. Help facilitate an enjoyable experience.

Why would you be a good fit?
I am on when there is a lack of staff, I am able to use discretion on incidents and respond appropriately. I can exercise proper and fair judgement towards transgressions and determine which, if any, punishment if necessary to prevent transgression in the future.

Anything Else You Want to Add: I may have less time if school comes back but I would still be able to dedicate time.