Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herma - Faction Coordinator Application
World Server Staff Application

Basic Information
Byond Account: Herma
Character Name(s): Maya Herzwyn, Aspen Shoshone, Eos
Discord username + tag: herma#0001 <@188796089380503555>
Timezone: GMT (GMT+0:00) / BST (GMT+1:00)
Usual Activity Times?: Most days 20:00 - 02:00. Earliest 23:00 on Fridays and Saturdays.

Experience
How long have you played SS13?: Over a year, mostly in the past months
How long have you played on World Server: A few months
Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: No, but I have experimented with administrative tools in my own time.
Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: No

Personal Questions
Why do you play SS13?: It is an interesting and niche game.
What makes World Server appealing??: It's unique premise of not being on a space station is an interesting concept that is executed very well, alongside innovative mechanics such as persistence and player-owned lots.
Why do you want to be on staff? I want to improve player experience, not only for present players, but players new to the server or even SS13 in general. Additionally, I want to aid in making the factions more prevalent in the server.

Staff Team Specific Questions
Which Staff Team are you applying for? IC
Which position are you applying for? Faction Coordinator
What does this staff team do? The IC staff team primarily operates within the roleplay, enhancing it through various means, including events, interesting scenarios, and peculiar characters.
Why would you be a good fit? I strongly feel that the faction aspect of the server does not play a strong a part in some events as it should, and I believe that I can help in doing it. I would be more than happy to help in recruiting more members for the various factions.

Anything Else You Want to Add: I've had experience in moderating and administrating Discord servers, though I'm not applying for an OOC/moderator position in the server because I believe I still have things to learn in regards to specific game mechanics. My activity times on most days may shift to earlier times depending on how current events IRL unfold.
Which faction are you interested in running?
Currently I only know of the lore behind the BMC since it's the only one with a full wiki page. I am fine with running any faction, and would be more than happy to assist with multiple.