redztype Lore Writer Application vol. 2
Basic Information
Byond Account: redztype
Character Name(s): Hero Astov
Discord username + tag: InitalPossibilities#0771
Timezone: EST (GMT -5:00)
Usual Activity Times?: Any Day after 3:00

Experience
How long have you played SS13?: 10 Months (Created 21 May, 2019)
How long have you played on World Server: Found in Late August, Regularly Played until Mid-November 2019, Trying to get back into regularly playing as of February 1st
Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: No, None
Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: Never

Personal Questions
Why do you play SS13?: I play SS13 for fun, as i believe it to be a great medium for creating story lines and worlds that you can get lost in - Which translates well to my love of RP in it's many forms. I think this server in particular can have the opportunity of making great stories while also keeping itself light-hearted at times for fun for all.
What makes World Server appealing??: World Server has all of the things i love to write for. Sci-Fi, Space, Corporation Wars, and Political Unrest. 
Why do you want to be on staff? The World is an enthralling place, focusing on the lives of the civilians underneath Nanotrasen rule, and the community is very lovely in my experience. I would love to help walk it along as it grows.

Staff Team Specific Questions
Which Staff Team are you applying for? Lore Staff.
Which position are you applying for? Lore Writer.
What does this staff team do? Creates the lore for the background of the server and implements it to the wiki for those curious enough to delve into it, making a world that is ideal for those with hopes of RPing in something with a good bit of depth.
Why would you be a good fit? I don't have SS13 Modding Experience, Let's be honest here. I'm not robust, nor am i the oldest player on the server. But i do love to write in a world such as this, I would love to develop the relationship between NT and The United Sol Government, as i have noticed that it is especially lacking in that world. I world build in my free time, and RP alongside of it, so i want to be able to commit my time to this world and help it along.

Anything Else You Want to Add: Hi! This is my second application, as i went inactive after my first one and was told i can re-submit in the future. So i updated it and hope that it comes across better this time. While i may not have any modding experience in SS13, But i have extensive experience in modding Roleplay Communities across Discord, and helping them grow to the best of my abilities. I hope that i can also do that here. Below i will submit a piece or two of my work for review, as an example of my abilities as a writer.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tSzu...sp=sharing
I do the Police things.. Maybe
If I was to give you the role, what project would you propose to me?
(02-02-2020, 04:28 PM)Jakers457 Wrote: If I was to give you the role, what project would you propose to me?

Likely, I would propose a project to define the current status of Earth, Mars and Likely Titan (A Saturnian Moon) as to help identify the current status of the United Sol Government, and their opinions regarding Nanotrasen at the least, with maybe a bit of detail into their views on Pollux and the star system we inhabit. I think this would be useful because outside of saying that the United Sol Government is not very happy with NT and by association, Us, we don't know anything about them. And i think a simple lore write-up for them would be a great way to get into fleshing them out as a prevalent - But distant threat. Kind of like the Syndicate in normal lore for Space Station 13, with them actively trying to undermine NT in varying ways.
I do the Police things.. Maybe