Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Complaint - Exodius
Ckey of the player being complained about:
Exodius

Character name of the offending character:
Tetsuya Kibirama

What actually happened from my perspective:

Personally, my perspective is fairly limited in the grand scope of things, but of what parts I DID get to see, the mayor..
Started to harass a nine year old girl, investigated her bank account for some reason, started to spew her personal information all over the comms and announcements, made up false claims about her background, bank contents, personal conduct and more,
Tried to blackmail said nine year old into... something? he never got past the vague threats of releasing her bank information to the public,
Aided a griefer cop trying to go on a murder spree in doing so, actively interfering with security, the AI, and other players trying to reign the psycho cop in,
modifying AI laws to make the AI stop reporting his crimes and interfering with his efforts to harass the nine year old and be a general menace,
And more, but the round's going on that he's done the new shit in still, so those'll have to wait.

Witnesses:

Kingdj1234
coroneljones
Demkova
Others but i don't know most people's ckeys as associated with characters atm.

Regrettably, I was unable to get screenshots of relevant chat logs due to a loss of internet during the round end, hopefully some of the others will have them, as well as more awareness of the mayor's other antics. Overall, while I didn't mind the initial demeaning comments and general shitty treatment, since the city needs more of that, when they started straying into straight up lawbreaking and general abuse of their power to the point of it being excessively self-antagonistic, I feel it crossed a line, especially the later into the round things got.

Feel it's worth clarifying one more time, just to make sure it is as clear as possible,

On their own I don't actually mind the harassment or blackmail, it's the fact he was heavily aiding a griefer, breaking numerous laws and generally moving WELL into what I think will qualify as self-antagging that I've got issue with.
Quote:[2019-12-27T00:44:52]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): my favorite little homless girl.
[2019-12-27T00:44:59]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): where are your parents?
[2019-12-27T00:45:02]SAY: Kingdj1234/(Henrietta Snow) (146,36,2): Would you like something to drink too Abi?
[2019-12-27T00:45:16]EMOTE: Maveriknight/(Abigaile Reade) (145,36,2): blinks, staring up at Tetsuya in surprise
[2019-12-27T00:45:21]SAY: Maveriknight/(Abigaile Reade) (145,36,2): Wha? momma? she's working.
[2019-12-27T00:45:45]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): where does she work?
[2019-12-27T00:46:23]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): Does she work here at the bar?
[2019-12-27T00:46:29]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): Or maybe under the bar in the private rooms?
[2019-12-27T00:46:35]SAY: Maveriknight/(Abigaile Reade) (145,36,2): sometimes, but not right now. when she's gotten a-.
[2019-12-27T00:46:39]SAY: Maveriknight/(Abigaile Reade) (145,36,2): wha?
[2019-12-27T00:46:46]SAY: Maveriknight/(Abigaile Reade) (145,36,2): Whata you mean?
[2019-12-27T00:46:43]SAY: Demkova/(Valiena Pluto) (144,37,2): you my good sir.
[2019-12-27T00:46:46]SAY: Demkova/(Valiena Pluto) (144,37,2): Are 100 percent.
[2019-12-27T00:46:47]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): Ah hello Mr. Pluto.
[2019-12-27T00:46:48]SAY: Demkova/(Valiena Pluto) (144,37,2): an asshole.
[2019-12-27T00:46:51]EMOTE: Kingdj1234/(Henrietta Snow) (146,36,2): looks at her phone.
[2019-12-27T00:46:52]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): eh?
[2019-12-27T00:47:03]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): are you hungry?
[2019-12-27T00:47:14]SAY: Maveriknight/(Abigaile Reade) (145,36,2): I'm about to eat, food's coming.
[2019-12-27T00:47:18]SAY: Demkova/(Valiena Pluto) (56,42,2): Hi grace!
[2019-12-27T00:47:23]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): Who's paying for it?
[2019-12-27T00:47:23]SAY: Yacobpo157/(Jacob Stone) (142,36,2): Excellent.
[2019-12-27T00:47:33]EMOTE: Maveriknight/(Abigaile Reade) (145,36,2): gestures over her shoulder towards Snow.
[2019-12-27T00:47:37]SAY: Fyrioss/(Todd Morris) (144,37,2): Mayor is a major dick.
[2019-12-27T00:47:53]EMOTE: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): chuckles.
[2019-12-27T00:47:58]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): Well that's nie.
[2019-12-27T00:47:59]PDA: At996/(Tyrone Brown) (70,52,2): (COMM: Tyrone Brown's communicator) sent "Hes done plenty of shit that warrents a book about ranting." to Henrietta Snow's communicator
[2019-12-27T00:48:07]SAY: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) (144,36,2): Im glad you get to eat today.
[2019-12-27T00:48:34]SAY: Maveriknight/(Abigaile Reade) (145,36,2): Why do I feel like he's making fun of Abi?
[2019-12-27T00:55:54]GAME: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) has made Priority Announcement: Priority Announcement - I would like to publicly announce that Abigale Reede is no longer poor if you have any questions just feel free to ask her! I think we should all celebrate. - Tetsuya Kibirama (Mayor)
[2019-12-27T00:59:07]GAME: Exodias/(Tetsuya Kibirama) has made Priority Announcement: Priority Announcement - Abigale Reed is actually the sole heir of an upper-class family. Not much is known about why she walks around the City homeless. But you can be rest assured this little girl has enough money in her bank account to feed the city. - Tetsuya Kibirama (Mayor)

Quote:Cassy_jenelle: quick question exodias - did your mayor and abigaile have interaction prior?
Maveriknight: the round the complaint was made for? not to my recollection.
Maveriknight: today's the first day i recall seeing his mayor.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png
quickedit your post and remove the excess formatting, it's annoying but necessary to make the posts readable.
I've done it for him, due to the forum bug.

Nonetheless Exodias, I advise communicating in a more civil manner. How you are currently speaking at the moment is unacceptable with the amount of insults - we have a rule 1 courtesy that requires you to maintain some decorum even if you heavily disagree with someone.
again, I didn't mind the bullying of Abi, I actually enjoyed that aspect of things, since it's part of the class divide the server's supposed to showcase, the only issue I actually had on that front initially was that it seemed like you were straying too far into self-antagging territory, past what'd normally be acceptable, when you started breaking laws and subverting AIs. As for the rest, some portions of this are primarily based off what scattered observations I was able to make directly, and the accounts of other players, some of whom were listed above.

I'll concede a point if i'm wrong about it, once i'm aware of that, but thus far you've only bothered to insult, demean, and dismiss my complaint points,

It also feels like you've dismissed the point I tried to make about not actually disliking your RP around the bank account otherwise. (like I said, it was the later stages where you were blatantly breaking privacy laws and subverting AIs that I had issues with on that front.)
"On their own I don't actually mind the harassment or blackmail, it's the fact he was heavily aiding a griefer, breaking numerous laws and generally moving WELL into what I think will qualify as self-antagging that I've got issue with. "

"On their own I don't actually mind the blackmail" You kept calling me a liar about your funds in game, I was getting you to admit I was telling the truth. But if you aren't bothered by that and instead the grief, How did I heavily aid a griefer? I was the one who ultimately put a stop to him. As so supported by the DA Price and Police Officer Stone at the time. I don't know why you want to keep including me in on someone else's actions especially when you weren't there. Quit the herd mentality. Are you upset because I didn't stop him any sooner? It's not my job to stop a police officer, that is the Chief of Police, who was present. I didn't even know he was killing folks until I noticed he was killing DA. I was present and in-view for that so I can say that. You can even find quotes from the DA himself saying I saved him.

"like I said," No no, remain consistent, say what you actually said, I even quoted you. Its amazing how your complaint is forever changing. Changing the AI laws to Asimov was not subverting the AI, he still remained on appropriate laws as recommended by the Chief of Police via cellphone at the time. the AI was becoming over zealous and in general cancerous in Security and Command Comms Chat.
While I will concede that I didn't get to personally observe most of the griefer assistance issue, and am operating on second hand information as a result, that's a large part of where the witnesses listed come in, with at least one of them having personally been in the midst of at least one instance of such, That is one of the two main issues this complaint was made for.

The other issue is, again, not that you bullied and blackmailed abi, but rather that you did so to the point of straying into potentially unacceptable self-antagonism, and almost certainly did so when you started relawing the AI to suit your needs.

That said, i'm not posting further tonight due to it being nearly midnight, so i'll respond to any additional posts come morning at the earliest.
I was the Assistant District Attorney Carter Price, and I can say that the second and third clause, that being he aided a griefing police officer and attempted to reset the AI in order to prevent it from reporting it's crimes are both respectively false. Although I arrived too late to witness the supposed "harassment" of the child, I was able to see that the Mayor actually stopped the police officer from killing me and several others. The mayor was acting out of their purview when attempting to stop these people, but considering no other police officers or for that matter, the Chief of Police was doing anything to prevent the police officer and others from rampaging and killing random people the Mayor had to.

Additionally, the law changes to the AI stemmed from the ion storm event that aroused suspicion from Command to reset it, and then it refused to acknowledge the Mayor and denied entry to it's upload.

The claims against Exodias are blatantly false, and while I can see from a different perspective how they may be misconstrued - the matter should have been dealt with in an in-character fashion, such as through criminal proceedings or even impeachment of the mayor as a whole.
(12-27-2019, 06:30 AM)ComradeCorbyn Wrote: I was the Assistant District Attorney Carter Price, and I can say that the second and third clause, that being he aided a griefing police officer and attempted to reset the AI in order to prevent it from reporting it's crimes are both respectively false. Although I arrived too late to witness the supposed "harassment" of the child,  I was able to see that the Mayor actually stopped the police officer from killing me and several others. The mayor was acting out of their purview when attempting to stop these people, but considering no other police officers or for that matter, the Chief of Police was doing anything to prevent the police officer and others from rampaging and killing random people the Mayor had to.

Additionally, the law changes to the AI stemmed from the ion storm event that aroused suspicion from Command to reset it, and then it refused to acknowledge the Mayor and denied entry to it's upload.
Played as the AI that round, to address the law change part:
The Law change to Asimov occurred after I kept reporting crimes committed by the sole cop and then by the COP to the city council, as they believed the crimes were fine, before I proceeded to report the mayor´s constant harassment to the police, which resulted in a change to Asimov and orders to "stop being overzealous" and to leave law matters to the cops, so as to ignore what he was doing I would say.

The first Ion Storm gave me a law that classified the mayor as a lightbulb, which was handled by the COP since the cops had the mayor watching prisoners for some reason and that was reset four times in a row, possibly causing the next law, before the second one which gave me the "You shall now only obey Nanotrasen Personnel" law.

Two things I did notice about the one cop killing people were that:
  • One, he somehow had armory gear, supposedly, specifically a .45 but I also noticed an energy gun missing from the armory, which would mean the COP or Mayor gave it to them. This likely happened after the same cop kept asking, infront of everyone at the PD, if I saw right, for permission to stab someone.
  • Two, the Mayor was following the cop around and they were always near eachother when people reported shooting, saw this in atleast the bar shooting with Henrietta Snow and when Maveriknight´s character was attacked by them.
I didnt fully pay attention to it, outside of when people called for the AI or I was checking in on everyone every now and then since I was occupied with other stuff-in round.
For the initial interactions, from what I saw the mayor went as far as to make a newspaper channel called "TMZ", using the spare ID, and blamed the leaked info on them. And thats the only noteworthy thing I remember about the round, atleast from stuff that hasnt been referenced.
"They were always near each other when people reported shooting," But you can only give one instance where we were in the same room together? Also  I never gave anyone a .45 or energy gun. Yes I arrived at the bar to stop whatever was going on, I saw a police officer trying to apprehend a criminal. At the time I wasn't aware that he was the cop who previously or in the future would commit grief. I only saw that a cop was being shot at by snow, who already had a criminal history, was fined, and recently released from jail. So you can see why I took the side of the police authority. It wasn't until he started attacking the District Attorney, who I assumed decided to take action against the officer by charging him, where I myself began to take action. Why? Because I wasn't going to allow him to beat the DA, the only unbiased person in this situation, to death. I didn't see any reason the DA should be beaten to death so I intervened. There was a lot of hearsay that I was the one who was beating people. This is false. As a mayor, you are not equipped with handcuffs, I only applied stuns to the ones I arrested as necessary. Jacob Stone, a Police officer can attest to this. I help Jacob Stone process Snow, I stunned Todd Morrison multiple times and only when he got up, Jacob Stone asked me to change his jail cell because he was breaking out, I stopped Snow from resisting an arrest from the Griefer cop because at the time, it looked like a criminal resisting arrest. I also applied stuns to the griefer cop and took the handcuffs he put on the DA, on him. He also by the way said he would report me to the admins and went SSD. Next thing I knew, I arrived at the PD and a few civilians showed up screaming bloody murder. The CITY CLERK, Tyrone Brown stunned me for trying to help Abigale while she was puking her brains her out by the way meanwhile the AI was screaming that was committing harm to Abigale causing Tyrone Brown to use his stun gun on me, good lie by the way, or did you forget that? As a matter of fact, the player behind Abigale, did you forget that gesture of good will too? After I was stunned, I took the griefer cop to the PD, the same civilians asked me if the rumors were true that I was beating up civilians, I told them I'd break the kneecaps of any person breaking the law. I thought it was funny, people hearing ridiculous rumors and becoming enraged and fueling the rumors just because I outed a RP kid. In fact, to assure you there was a check and balance in this situation, I was arrested by Jacob Stone for saying that I would even break kneecaps because it was disorderly conduct. The DA was there and took the side of the police officer, further enforcing the law against me. I was no where near Abigale when she got shot, so you need to get your own story straight while you're here because even Maverick hasn't said anything like that.